2.27.2006

Sarah's 26th birthday

Well, I turned 26 on Saturday. It was a pretty low key day, but I really did have a great birthday. I woke up to lots of gifts all over the house. Mike got me a Gravis yoga bag, a Gravis purse, a balloon, cherry pie and a Wee Little Garden Gnome - he's really tiny. I'm really excited to use some of my birthday money to start taking yoga classes here in Seattle. And I have my cool, new yoga bag to carry all my gear in.


note Nollie for scale of my Wee Little Garden Gnome

We spent the day doing whatever I wanted. We went out to breakfast at Dish, took Nollie to the dog park, went to Fremont (the neighborhood next to ours) for Cold Stone ice cream and coffee and to browse the shops, and then went to dinner at Madador here in Ballard. Their only downside was we had to wait an hour and a half to get a table. Mike thought it was a little too trendy. I thought the food was delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I actually just noticed it in my iCal...