8.29.2006

Laughing Buddha

After work yesterday I went with a few of my coworkers to the Laughing Buddha - a tatoo/piercing parlor - on Capital Hill. Paige got a tatoo of a green star on her ankle, Lisa got a tatoo of 3 little stars on the top of her foot, and I got my nosed pierced. Don't laugh and don't think I'm crazy. You all know I don't have a high pain tolerance, so when I say it hardly hurt at all then it really didn't hurt. Anyway,it's really cute! I don't have any pictures yet. As soon as I have one I'll post it. And Mike hasn't seen it yet - but he knew I was going to get it. He'll be back from the east side at the end of the week to make fun of me!

More news about Lisa. She got engaged a couple of weekends ago on a trip to Whistler! I'm so excited for her. And I'm so excited to be one of her bridesmaids. We're going to have a lot of fun planning her wedding. The big day is April 28th. Check out where they are thinking of have both the ceremony and reception - on a ferry.

No comments: