5.06.2007

HAPPY RETIREMENT!

Dad Swenson has officially retired. His last day of work was on Monday. Mom Swenson schemed up a surprise retirement party this weekend. Mike, Steve and I flew in from Seattle on a red eye Friday night - arriving in Chicago at 5 AM. We showed up in Bristol around 7:30 - it was a total surprise to Dad.


Who's ringing the doorbell this early in the morning?

We told Dad that we were going out to dinner at Twin Oaks with my parents. The perfect excuse to get him to the restaurant since my Mom has been wanting to go there again ever since the bridal shower. While we waited for my parents to arrive we gave Dad his gift - a 25 year old bottle of scotch.


I think he likes it.

We got to the restaurant with out a hitch. It all was a total surprise!


Surprise!


the party guests

No comments: