6.26.2007

Sara

Sara came from Chicago this past weekend to visit us. It was so great to have her out here. Mike and I took her to the Jolly Roger for her birthday dinner on Thursday. On Friday, Sara and I did a little shopping at Pike Place, went to the Olympic Sculpture Park (amazing - we have photos but Mike hasn't downloaded them yet), and checked out Gasworks Park. We had dinner with Steve and Mike at El Chupacabra. We then met Johanna and her friends and my friend Justin from work at a bar up on Phinney Ridge. The night ended at the Tin Hat. Sara and I went to Theo Chocolates for their amazing factory tour on Saturday morning. All in all it was a relaxing weekend. I think Sara enjoyed the city and we can't wait for her to come back again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't you guy's buy a house or something?