1.12.2008

the new year so far

Happy New Year! Here's what I have been doing since the new year began.

I have started practicing yoga again. There was about a year or so hiatus, but I'm glad to be back. The first day kicked my ass. I'm improving very quickly.

Mike and I have been snowboarding as much as we can. The snow in the Cascades is insane this year! I should be up there with him right now, but there is an important game on later today that I can't miss. Anyway, I seem to be improving my snowboarding skills too. I can pretty much keep up with Mike and Steve and go anywhere they go. I'm quite proud of myself.

I have signed up for lessons at my local yarn shop on how to knit socks. My first class is next weekend. Hopefully it won't be as hard as I think it will be.

I have been knitting like a mad woman for my new niece/nephew and finished up one project. Now I'm on to crocheting Mike a blanket. This project is going to take forever to finish since Mike doesn't want a lap blanket - he wants one that will cover him from head to toe.

As for the house, pretty much all projects have been put on hold due to snowboarding season.

No comments: