11.01.2008

SOFT in AZ

I just got back last night from a week long conference in Arizona. It was sunny and 95 degrees all week long. It was a nice break from the rain here in Seattle. The conference was held at the Arizona Grand Resort. Here are a few photos from my trip. I didn't bring a camera - all photos are courtesy of my coworker Brianna (she is a loser and wanted me to make sure I gave her credit). I put where everyone is from in the captions in case you don't know who they are.


the desert we hiked through


a very, very old saguaro cactus

I learned from Amanda, another one of my coworkers, that the saguaro cactus does not grow an arm until it is as least 75 years old. And Amanda is a native of Arizona so she would know.


Ed (WI), Brianna (WA) and me at a vendor happy hour


Asa (WA) presenting his poster on ethanol found in fruit and whether it will effect breath test results


Amanda (WA), Ryan (WI), me, Ed (WI), Brianna (WA), and Bill (WI) at the masquerade ball


without masks


me, Ed (WI), and Amanda (WA) dancing it up

No comments: