3.22.2009

Catching Up

One blog at a time.

So I've been out of the blogging game for quite some time now. I blame work, snowboarding, and life in general. So now that I racked my back/hip (Back of my hips? It's a weird place to have a bruise.) riding the quarterpipe for the first time at Snoqualmie yesterday (unfortunately no superpipe for us this year due to the weak snow year), I have a Sunday morning to work on catching up (sorry for all the parentheticals (no seriously)). Steve has the video of me decking on my hip-back and bouncing back into the transition on my back-back (that one should be easy to figure out (oh, right (sorry))), so maybe it will get posted sometime here or on Weak in the Tweak.

Anyway, catching up, baby steps...

We became members of our local NPR station last fall. It's about time for me, since I've been a frequent listener of NPR since I was in grad school.


The most expensive coffee mug I'll ever own.

No comments: