5.01.2010

I love beer.


















Wow.  It has been a long time since I last posted.  Sorry for leaving you to only the postings of Mike, though he is not doing much better than I am at keeping you all informed on our doings.  My absence is mostly due to nothing exciting happening or when something does happen not having a camera around to take pictures.  But mostly, we have just been living life.

I have recently visited two brewery/brew pubs with my friend Jen.  We stopped at the Issaquah Brewhouse (acquired by Rogue in 2000) on our way to a stamping class.  I had the Contraband IPA and the Double Mocha Porter. 

Last night we went to Two Beers Brewing Co. in SODO for happy hour after work.  I had the Echo IPA and the SODO Brown.  I like the fact that this place is hard to find, that you feel like they are brewing in a storage unit, that they are really small with good beers and that they serve SODO Pizza.  I brought a growler of the brown home for the weekend (and for Mike to try since he missed out on happy hour).  Jen and I both agreed that we will be back for happy hour again!

No comments: