9.17.2010

It's the final countdown!

I can't believe it is almost here.  Next weekend I'll be walking in the 3-Day!  I'm going to spend the next few days getting any last minute items (Band-Aids!  Ibuprofen!) that I may need and going on some of my last training walks with my training partner, Nollie.  Last night we had our final TEAM TRACY meeting before the walk where we got some exciting news from Tracy.  Our team finally broke our fund raising goal of $40,000!  We are in the top 10 fund raising teams in the Seattle area!  And Tracy has been chosen to be one of the 8 women on stage in the Survivor's Circle during the opening and closing ceremonies!

Thanks again to everyone who has donated and given their support!  I can't thank you all enough.  This is such a great cause and I'm happy that I've been able to help get the word out.  I'm hoping to reach my fund raising goal soon.  I'm at the $2,250 mark - only $50 to go!  If you haven't donated yet and would like to, there is still time!  Check out my 3-Day web page.  And if any of you in the Seattle area want to come and cheer the walkers on, here is the spectator info.  I would love to see some familiar faces at the cheering stations, at Green Lake Sunday morning, or at closing ceremonies!

1 comment:

m|w said...

KALTOUT, FIDDY BONES!!!