5.18.2011

still here living life

Mike and I are still here.  We have just been living life.  Mike has been busy with a huge project at work that keeps him working at all hours of the the day, night and weekend.  I've been spending time with friends, cheering on the Sounders and gardening (we will wait and see how successful I am at that)!


Something else that will be keeping me busy in the next few months is the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.  We are about 4 months away from this year's walk and I am in super fundraising mode!  Here we are last weekend at our first 3-Day yard sale.  We have another one coming up this Saturday in Shoreline.  Nollie and I will be starting our training walks very soon....guess I really need to get the store to buy some new shoes!  And check out the sweet 3-Day icon I put on the blog.  It will take you directly to Susan G. Komen where you can make a donation!

No comments: