10.06.2007

the house

We finally have internet at our new house! I no longer have to go to the library every time I need to look something up! Alleluia!

So, I've finally gotten around to taking a few pictures of the house. They are not the greatest, but will hopefully fulfill your curiosity. Mike and I have been working hard to fix up what we can. We are currently in the process of painting the living room - what a mess! We've got a huge list of things we want to do to fix the joint up. Enjoy the photos - I'm sure there will be more to come (you know, now that we have the internet)!


front of our house


living room prepainting - I hate the blue!


master bedroom prepainting - hopefully the ugly wainscoting will be gone soon!


our super tiny backyard and garage - Mike is taking out the cement patio so Nollie has more room to play


view of the back of our house


Nollie enjoying her new yard

No comments: