12.03.2007

Pineapples. Lots and Lots of Pineapples.

The Pineapple Express came to Seattle today, straight from Hawaii. It brought us an abundance of sweet, sweet......................rain. We got 3.8" of rain today in Seattle with a high temperature of 59 degrees.

Many of my friends were having significant problems with flooding in their basements. We did OK, but I cataloged all the areas of the house and drainage in the yard that will need to be dealt with. Apparently the southwest corner of our house needs a bit more caulk.

There were numerous landslides and lots of flooding in Seattle. The road to work (Westlake Ave) was closed and the road to the dog park (Golden Gardens) will be closed for awhile. I had to go back to the house for something, so I decided to ride my bike through the monsoon style rains to get to work faster on my way back.


Awwww, she thinks she's a person.

No comments: