6.08.2008

Furry 5K

Nollie and I participated in the Furry 5K today at Seward Park. It was fun and Nollie did a great job not acting like a turd (for the most part).

Here is her most turdly moment:
Water was handed out at the 2 mile mark. Humans had water in cups and dogs had water in kiddie pools. Nollie has a phobia about drinking dirty water that other dogs have already drank out of, so she refused to drink. She just looked at the pools of water and then jumped in! Which makes me laugh because when we had the kiddie pool on Eugenia she never got in by herself. I dragged her out of the pool and then poured the rest of my water into her mouth so she a least had a little something to drink. Everyone was laughing. I was a embarrassed. Although, I'm sure she wasn't the only dog who did that today.


check out her "Furry 5K Dog" bandana


here we are pre-race


action shot