4.12.2009

Nice Face

Sarah and I have this saying that is usually reserved for talking about Nollie but sometimes accidentally slips out in public or around friends:



"Nice face."

I apologize if we've ever said this to you.

It was raining in the mountains (and Seattle) when I woke up this morning, so I decided to stay in the city before our traditional Easter Tex-Mex meal. To get some exercise I went out to the garage for some Easter skateboarding. I realized that I don't think we've posted any pictures since the mini-ramp was completed some time ago (though it still needs masonite on the decks), so I brought the camera out with me.


Rock to fakie. Note the slats from our bed on the far railing protecting my bike. With a fancy Tempurpedic mattress you can't use slats or you will void the 20-year warranty. You have to have a solid foundation (i.e. no box springs); thus, we sleep on 3/4" plywood from Home Depot. Or was it Lowe's?


Coming into a frontside 50-50. Remember the frontside/backside lesson from earlier?


Coming out of a feeble (stall) to fakie, I think. It could have been coming in or out or to fakie or not; either way, I can do a feeble (stall) to fakie.


Coming into a feeble (stall) to ass.


This may just look like a blurry picture of an extention ladder on the wall, but it's more than that. This picture demonstrates that I did not break any of the glass in our fisheye lens, even though I cracked its lens hood on the above feeble (stall) to ass. I later confirmed the flash still works, too, after fixing the battery door and putting all the batteries back in off the mini-ramp and garage floor.

No comments: