11.18.2007

166

You know what it means. It's been a couple weeks since I last broke 200, which is not a good way to end my "season." Bowling season, and skateboarding season, ends for me when snowboarding season starts because that's where priorities lie. Unfortunately this year snowboarding season is getting a later start than last year.

The session at the Ballard Bowl was pretty good today. I had some pretty good switch runs and did some backside grinds in the deep end a few times. For those who haven't seen the Ballard Bowl, which is probably only 20% of our fan base (Hi, Mom and Dad Swenson/Miller!), I found some pics on the web, since I have yet to take any. Here's a shot of the whole thing and some other pics from around when it first opened. The picture doesn't show the bottom of the deep-end, but I think the top of the tombstone on the right is about 13 to 14 feet above the flat bottom. Don't worry mom; I'm too scared to try to grind on that. I stick to the lower part of the deep end.

As I was looking for some pics of the bowl I recognized a couple scenes and found this random shot of me, I think. That's me in the background, in the green shirt, southeast of that guy's right butt cheek. This is a picture of a backside grind; I don't think I need to explain why. Frontside grinds are a bit more photogenic. Anyway, is that what I look like? Seriously. Oh, you don't believe that's me? Well, take a look below.


Me in the same shirt at the Wonder Spot. Don't worry the mustache is just an illusion. A moment of silence for the Wonder Spot, please.


Same shirt. How can someone who's about to have so much fun look so angry?

Other than that Sarah and I went mattress and dishwasher shopping today. Soon enough we'll have a guest bed, which means a free place to stay for anyone who wants to visit (Hi, again, Mom and Dad Miller/Swenson).



P.S.


In your face!




No comments: