11.03.2007

Hello...

Kitty. Topher did not make the mega-post from earlier this week because I ran out of patience. Anywho... Topher left in September to move his girlfriend, Heather, out to Seattle from Minnesota. To follow the life and times of Topher and Heather visit their blog (Partytime-Excellent as seen in the right hand margin of this blog). Topher and Heather had a Halloween get together, and somehow Sarah and I got invited (Nollie got invited initially but was then uninvited only to be re-invited once it was too late). Topher dressed up as Hello Kitty.



Due to the extreme tightness of Topher's pants this photo has been cropped just below his belt.

The only costume tighter than Topher's pants at the party was my 6th grade C-squad Bristol Renegades basketball uniform, circa 1992 (though the jersey was probably made in the early 1980's). The nice thing about me taking the pictures is that you don't have to see me in my tight-ass uniform.

I hope no one was too disturbed by the last picture I posted of Nollie. Here are some more gentle images to soothe you, if you were upset by the last image.



Nollie pouts after learning she is not welcome in Topher's home.



Tiny puppy claws are extremely efficient at puncturing many things, including human skin.


It's moments like these that make you forget all the crying, explosive diarrhea, and eating Ed's corn.



In case you didn't know, one of Nollie's many nicknames is Chompers. Now you know why. Fact: Nollie's full name is actually Nollie Chompers Miller Swenson. For the record, I wanted to name her Nollie Chompers of Zanzibar, but Sarah wouldn't let me.

Well, enough of the past, I guess. Anyway, today I went bowling at the Sunset Bowl in Ballard, as I normally do on Saturday and Sunday Mornings. Average 171, High 204. Then it was time for skateboarding at the Ballard Bowl (no relation). Finally, I removed the final slabs of concrete out of the back yard. In all I recycled 6 tons of concrete, which amounted to lifting 12 tons of concrete (load and unload). No pictures yet, but just imagine the previous picture of the backyard with bare dirt where there used to be concrete. Well, it's time for a new beer, which means it's time to go downstairs, which means this is all for now. Happy standard time eve; I can't wait for the hour of sleep.

No comments: