11.08.2007

Time for Chili

This baby's wasted on you.


I know there were some errors with the pictures from my last post, and I did not have any time to fix them what with the 12 hour workdays this week. By the way, if the above picture gets screwed up, don't worry. It's just a picture of a red X like the one that will replace it if the link gets broken.

Well, I know you've all been on the edge of your seat since last Sunday, so let me just tell you 162, 203. It was close because averages under 160 and highs below 200 will not be posted.

Following Sunday's bowling was skateboarding in the bowl (no relation (I swear that joke will never get old)). Nels and Hoen showed up after I was skating for a little while. We three did a sweet bones brigade run and shared some high fives afterward (per our definition/interpretation a "bones brigade run" is when a group of skaters skate around the bowl simultaneously with each person taking the exact same line and following each other as closely as possible through the bowl) . The first time Nels and I did a bones brigade run everyone was cheering for us the whole time. This time we upped the ante by adding a third skater, and no one seemed to care. Good thing we're not really in it for the fans.

Monday I got my first two fillings for my first two cavities, ever. Turns out our fancy dentist uses some fancy fillings that our insurance only fully covers if they're used on specific teeth. Needless to say, my cavities were not on the right teeth.

If you're wondering, the title and first line from this post are from an episode of the Simpsons. As Sarah has duly noted (since I like to use the first line quite a bit) the proper quote is "this baby's wasted on an idiot like you." Considering one, maybe two people, might have gotten this reference I chose the less offensive route.

Finally, I hear Jeff and Danna got a puppy. Well I've got news for them; the "cuter than you" battle has just begun.



Boo-yah!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sarah! Check out this calendar of Seattle knitting groups, if you feel like knitting in public

http://knitting.meetup.com/119/calendar/?a=wm1_mem2