1.10.2010

countdown to the 3-Day

Many of you already know that I have decided take on the incredibly huge challenge of participating in the 2010 Susan G. Komen Seattle 3-Day for the Cure.  On September 24-26, I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of three days and camping out at night with thousands of other women and men taking on this challenge with me.  The net proceeds from the Komen 3-Day for the Cure are invested in breast cancer research and community programs.  Komen for the Cure® works hard to build a future without breast cancer, and I plan on raising $2,300 to help bring us closer to that goal.

I will be walking with TEAM TRACY here in Seattle.  Our team captain is a survivor who was diagnosed with breast cancer at a young age.  Tracy has decided to make it her personal mission to raise as much money as she can to benefit breast cancer research and this will be her 4th 3-Day!  I feel that a few blisters and sore muscles will be worth it in order to help find a cure for this disease.  I hope you can help me!

Just follow the link to visit my personal fundraising web page and make a donation. You can also track my fundraising progress there.

Thank you for your support!  I will keep you posted on my progress as we get closer to the big day. Only 258 days to go!

No comments: