2.19.2010

Rampant Spamments!

I noticed a recent comment to a post on our blog from a couple weeks ago, and I have to say I agree with Teri.



Though our blog has not been attacked to the degree of the BallardBoardBlog (someone should really take that prn magnet down), it's just great to see people and companies find ways to continue to annoy us (for example, I have this blog and a desire to use parentheticals).

At least they're saving trees, I guess. Just wanted to raise awareness about "spamments." The walkathon will be in April.



P.S. When you park on the left side of the street, be sure to check to street signs behind you, not in front of you.

Also, happy birthday, Steve.

Keep on rocking! Sorry for the funny looking arm Hellhound #1.

1 comment:

m|w said...

XMAS TREE BUICK!!!!!