8.31.2008

Bumbershoot 2008

Mike and I went to Bumbershoot yesterday. We saw half of Neko Case's show. Huge lines to get in and get our evening main stage show tickets didn't let us get there on time. She sounded really good. We like her. After Neko we walked around, ate a lot of expensive fair type food, and listened to some not so interesting bands. Then we went to Band of Horses. They put on an awesome show and sounded great! They're my favorite band so I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. The headliner on the main stage was Beck. I was not as impressed with him, but it could be because I don't know many of his songs. He opened with "Loser", one I actually do know, and we left after about 5 songs.

Steve and Nollie hung out together all day. I think they went hiking. She was pretty tired when we got home.

1 comment:

dea said...

ben will so jealous, he loves band of horses. dea