8.21.2008

Deer Sarah

What

the

hell?

You just took off for Wisconsin like you don't even kare about me.

How could you leave me alone with Mike. He just worked on his stoopid ramp for like 3 hours last night, and I had to sit outside the whole time. I ran around in circles like mad woman for a while, but he didn't notice. It was cold and raining the whole time, and I got very wet and stinky. Then he drove me to Fred Meyer to buy pizza and beer while I sat in the kar. Whatever. I slept on your pillow and rubbed my stank all over it. I suppose you'll just febreeze your pillow like you febreezed my head after I rolled around in whatever that was a couple years ago. Yeah, I still remember that. If you ever decide to come back and I'm not here, check the animal shelter.

Nolly

P.S. Tell the grammar police to fart off.

No comments: