8.25.2008

quick trip to Wisconsin



I had to go back to WI to testify in Madison on Thursday for one of my old cases. I changed my return flight home so I could stay for the weekend (at least I got a free trip home out of this whole mess). I got a lot of essential Wisconsin visits in during my short stay:
1. Milio's #6 with avo (liking avocados is a new thing for me since moving to Seattle)
2. sat outside on the Capital steps during my lunch break from court
3. fried cheese curds and beer at the Paradise after testifying (I'm disappointed that the ranch is no longer served in squeeze bottles)
4. met Lydia for the first time!







5. Noodles
6. University Bookstore
7. dinner at El Dorado with Ed, Kate, Jeff, Danna, & Michael
8. dessert and drinks at Sucre and Opus
9. Babcock ice cream at the Union
10. The Great Dane

This trip has also introduced me to my newest obsession: the Twilight Saga. I finished Twilight and New Moon while in WI and started Eclipse on the flight home. Is it weird that I wish that Mike and I were vampires?

No comments: