4.21.2008

Baby Shower Trip Highlights

Wednesday
1. Flight was delayed into O'hare - no big surprise there
2. Sara picked me up from the airport
3. Dinner at Duke of Perth
4. Met Sara's English bulldog, Ginger
5. Spent the night at Sara's apartment

Thursday
1. Took the train to get home
2. Mom picked me up at the train station
3. I have jet lag
4. Lunch in Lake Geneva with Mom and Rae
5. Starbuck's so I can stay awake
6. Shopping for baby shower
7. Wine at Aunt Khristy's house
8. Call Nick and Amy to surprise them about my visit
9. Make quesadillas for dinner

Friday
1. I wake up sick with a cold
2. Rachel takes forever to take her test for school so no Madison today
3. Lunch at Culver's - I get fried cheese curds and custard
4. Shopping for baby shower
5. Everyone comes over - Nick, Amy, Khristy, Cliff, Katie, Jessica
6. Beer run for some WI microbrews - I know Goose Island isn't from WI, but whatever


I am happy with my selections.

6. Beer run #2 because Nick and Dad want some of my beer
7. Pino's pizza for dinner

Saturday
1. Get cupcakes
2. Get flowers and balloons
3. Prep for shower
4. Amy's shower is a huge success!

Sunday
1. Fly home to Seattle
2. Nollie wags her tail when she sees me

No comments: