4.01.2008

Salmon Digger Beefcake...

...in reverse order.

So I bought a flat-incline-decline bench on Monday.  I know, I know, I'm already pretty beefcake, but you actually have to work to maintain it.  

Then I took a spill (i.e., digger) riding home today.  I was diverted form my normal route by an accident around 8th Ave NW and NW 70th Street.  Anyway at a roundabout I signaled my left turn, leaned into it, and soon discovered I was right at the edge of about a 1 inch ledge between two pieces of concrete in the road.  Down I went.  My recently purchased salmon and bottle of wine survived. 

Then I cooked salmon for the first time.  I used the same recipe Sarah used for the last two Christmas dinners, which I think she got from my mom, who got it from I don't know where.  Not quite the same quality King Fillet Pike's Place Market salmon, but Fred Meyer sockeye is good for the weekday.  

No pictures of anything from this week, so take a look at this.

Nollie on our kitchen floor.  Picture taken with 35mm prime lens my parents gave me for my birthday.  

No comments: