4.30.2008

Back to WI

Friday
1. The Swensons picked me up at the airport
2. Lunch at Key Lime Cove
3. Rest up before the big par-tay
4. Surprise!

We threw a surprise party for the Twins 50th birthday (and for you people who don't know who the Twins are, they are my mom and Aunt Khristy). They had no clue it was coming, which was great. Everyone was there - even me. I flew home for the party and surprised everyone (the Swensons were the only ones who knew I was coming home). There were lots of screams and tears and hugs when I came in the door. It was great.

5. Cake, dancing, PBR

Saturday
1. Sam's soccer game
2. Madison because Rachel didn't have a test today
3. Drove around the campus
4. Nick and Amy's house to play games and watch the draft
5. My favorite Eldorado for a guacamole chalupa

Sunday
1. Slept in
2. Dad cooked cornish hens and veggies on the grill
3. Drove to airport
4. Culver's for hot fudge chocolate chip cookie dough sundae
5. Mike is waiting at the airport because I told him the right time this weekend
6. Nollie is in the car wagging her tail
7. Home

I am not coming to WI this weekend.

No comments: